Don't miss our New Customer Discount - up to 15% OFF!
- Replace brand: Donaldson
- SKU: P161365
- Type: Filter element
- Bluslot No.: BLU-DL-R-15
- Our P161365 uses high-quality raw materials. Compared with ordinary products, the service life is increased by 10%.
Contact us and you will be satisfied with the discount (P161365)!
|Place of Origin||China|
|Filter Element||Stainless steel 304|
|Structure||Perforated support + stainless steel folding mesh|
|Total Height||18.02 inches|
|Diameter of top||6.00 inches|
|Diameter of bottom||6.00 inches|
|Inner diameter||3.42 inches|
|Collapse Burst||50 psi|
|Efficiency Beta 1000||50 micron|
|Primary Application||FAIREY ARLON TXW8AGDL6|
|Filter direction||FOTI (Outside-In)|
|Packaged Weight||6.78 LB|
|Operating Temp Min F||-70|
|Operating Temp Max F||590|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||Wooden box + carton + moisture-proof bag|
|Port Connection Type||NPT|
|Application field||Lubricating oil and hydraulic oil system|
1. Our P161365 replacement filter element meets ISO quality standards and can be perfectly replaced with the original filter element.
2. Our replacement filter element has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance.
3. In order to ensure tightness, we use high-quality nitrile seals and fluorocarbon seals with strong corrosion resistance.
4. Our replacement filter element can work normally in a high-pressure environment.
5. In addition to the P161365 replacement filter element, we also provide customized services for other types of filter elements.
6. Filter media: glass fiber, filter paper, stainless steel sintered fiber, stainless steel wire mesh.
7. Fluid Compatibility Compatible with all petroleum fluids, water glycols, oil/water emulsions, high water based fluids, and synthetic fluids compatible with Viton or EPR seals.
In addition to the filter element type, the material used to make the filter element also plays a significant role in its effectiveness. High-quality replacement hydraulic filter elements are typically made of durable and efficient materials such as cellulose, synthetic fibers, stainless steel mesh, or wire mesh. These materials have excellent filtration capabilities, resist degradation from the hydraulic fluid, and can withstand high-pressure and temperature conditions.