Don't miss our New Customer Discount - up to 15% OFF!
- Replace brand: AGCO
- SKU: 4358348M1
- Type: Filter element
- Material: Stainless steel
- Bluslot No.: BLU-AO-V-11
Contact us and you will be satisfied with the discount (4358348M1)!
- Height: 58mm
- Outer Diameter: 52mm
- Bore diameter: 19 mm
4358348M1 replacement Agco Hydraulic Mesh Filter is the best solution for the hydraulic system of the machine.
Hydraulic systems can maintain low solids particle content after replacement filter cartridge filtration. Therefore the system has high durability.
Regular attention should be paid to changing the filter element. When the pressure increases, the filtration efficiency of the filter element decreases. The filter element should be replaced as soon as possible.
We are your best choice.
- All 4358348M1 replacement filters are individually packaged.
- Special packaging can also be customized according to user needs. Regardless of the packaging type, we can guarantee that the filter element will not be deformed in transit.
- Payment method: We do not accept online payment (avoid malicious payment). The payment methods we support include T/T and Western Union.
- If you purchase a 4358348M1 replacement filter element with more than 5 pieces, we provide a free shipping service.
- If the goods you receive have any quality problems, we provide free replacement services.
- In order to provide you with the correct product, please check the product SKU number in detail.
A hydraulic system’s efficiency and lifespan depend on having a high-quality hydraulic filter that can remove impurities, debris, and other contaminants that could cause damage to the system’s components or cause downtime. Therefore, when looking for the right hydraulic filter, it’s important to consider several factors.
The first factor to consider is whether the filter is specifically designed for the application and operating conditions of your hydraulic system. A suitable filter should have a rating that matches the maximum flow rate and pressure of your system and can handle any contaminants that may be present.
The second factor to consider is the filtration efficiency of the filter. An effective hydraulic filter should be designed to remove contaminants down to a particular micron size, thereby ensuring that the hydraulic fluid remains free from debris and clean.
The third factor to consider is the filter’s durability and lifespan. A high-quality hydraulic filter must be constructed from durable materials that can withstand the harsh conditions of hydraulic systems, such as high pressure, temperature, and vibration. Additionally, it should have a long lifespan, which means that you won’t have to replace it as often, thus reducing maintenance costs.
By investing in a high-quality hydraulic filter, you can save money and time in the long run by preventing system downtime and extending the life of your hydraulic components.
In addition to the 4358348M1 replacement filter element, if you need other models, please contact us. We provide customized services for various types of filter elements.