Don't miss our New Customer Discount - up to 15% OFF!
- Replace brand: MP Filtri
- SKU: CU040M60N
- Type: Filter element
- Material: Fiberglass
- OD Top: 70.0 mm
- OD Bottom: 70.0 mm
- ID: 33.0 mm
- Length: 88.0 mm
Contact us and you will be satisfied with the discount (CU040M60N)!
Our goods can be shipped anywhere in the world!
The maintenance method of CU040M60N hydraulic oil filter element is as follows:
1. Before replacement, drain the original hydraulic oil, and check the oil return filter element, oil suction filter element, and pilot filter element to see if there are iron filings, copper filings, or other impurities. If there are hydraulic component failures, clean the system after troubleshooting.
2. When changing hydraulic oil, all hydraulic oil filter elements (oil return filter element, oil suction filter element, pilot filter element) must be replaced at the same time, otherwise, it is equivalent to no replacement.
3. Identify the hydraulic oil grades. Hydraulic oils of different grades and brands shall not be mixed, which may react and deteriorate to produce flocs. It is recommended to use the oil designated for this excavator.
4. Before refueling, the oil suction filter element must be installed first. The nozzle covered by the oil suction filter element directly leads to the main pump. If impurities are introduced, the wear of the main pump will be accelerated, and if heavy, the pump will be started.
5. Add oil to the standard position. There is usually an oil level gauge on the hydraulic oil tank. Check the gauge. Pay attention to the parking mode. Generally, all cylinders are retracted, that is, the jib and bucket are fully extended and landed.
6. After refueling, pay attention to the air discharge from the main pump. Otherwise, the whole vehicle will not operate temporarily, the main pump will make abnormal noise (air sonic explosion), or the main pump will be damaged by cavitation. The air exhaust method is to directly loosen the pipe joint at the top of the main pump and directly fill it.