Don't miss our New Customer Discount - up to 15% OFF!
- Replace brand: AIAG
- SKU: HF3251F
- Type: Filter element
- Material: Stainless steel
- Bluslot No.: BLU-AG-V-01
Contact us and you will be satisfied with the discount (HF3251F)!
|Place of Origin||China|
|Type||Hydraulic Oil Filter / Pressure Line|
|Total Height||8.20 inches|
|Diameter of top||3.1 inches|
|Diameter of bottom||3.1 inches|
|Inner diameter||1.73 inches|
|Filtration accuracy||25 microns|
|Maximum Pressure Differential||300 Psi|
|Filter direction||FOTI (Outside-In)|
|Operating Temp Min F||-35F|
|Operating Temp Max F||275F|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||Wooden box + carton + moisture-proof bag|
|Application field||Lubricating oil and hydraulic oil system|
|Packaging L x W x H||3.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 8.5 inches|
|Country of origin||China|
Features of our HF3251F replacement filter element.
- The American strong hydrophobic and oleophobic fiber filter material is used, and the skeleton with good permeability and high strength is used to reduce the resistance caused by passage.
- The fine open-pore sponge from Germany is used, which can effectively prevent oil and water from being entrained by high-speed airflow, so that the small oil droplets passing through the filter gather at the lower end of the filter sponge and discharge to the bottom of the filter container.
- A reliable sealing ring is used at the junction of the replacement filter element and the filter housing to ensure that the air flow is not short-circuited and prevent impurities from directly entering the downstream without passing through the filter element.
- This replacement filter element adopts anti-corrosion reinforced nylon end cap and anti-corrosion filter element frame, which can be used in harsh working conditions.
When it comes to maintaining a hydraulic system, the hydraulic filter is one of the most critical components. A hydraulic filter is responsible for filtering out impurities and contaminants from the hydraulic fluid, which can cause significant damage to the system over time.